Materials and tools relating to the previous version of Manuscriptorium, in MASTER, MASTER+ format are assembled here. Manuscriptorium currently uses as its internal format the TEI P5 ENRICH schema and tools facilitating the creation of metadata are now available online.
DTD a XSD MASTER (original MNS format)
This XSD is an extension of MASTER DTD. The extension enables description of the structure of a digitised document. More information is available at http://digit.nkp.cz/.
M-Tool - application designed for librarians, archivists and other specialists preparing descriptions of written historical monuments.
M-Edit - application designed for easy creation of bibliographic descriptions of rare documents – manuscripts and old printed books.
Official documentation of Manuscriptorium v. 1.2
- Manuscriptorium v. 2.0 - system analysis, 12/2004
- Manuscriptorium v. 2.0 – complex digital document, 10/ 2005
- Memoriae mundi series Bohemica, available at http://digit.nkp.cz
- Manuscript Access through Standards for Electronic Records (MASTER), available at http://xml.coverpages.org/master.html
- Reference Manual for the MASTER Document Type Definition, available at http://www.tei-c.org.uk/Master/Reference/oldindex.html
- Resolution and compression – myths and reality, available at http://www.aipberoun.cz/clanky/resolution_and_compression_myths_and_reality.pdf